Assistant Property Manager
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Ultimate Staffing are seeking candidates for our top client in
Fort Lauderdale FL. for an Assistant Property Manager. The
candidate will assist the property manager with ensuring the
overall operational and financial success of the portfolio in
accordance with company policies, procedures and
- Assist the property manager with day-to-day property operations
including staff and vendor coordination.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls and emails to and from
tenants and owners regarding accounts, maintenance request, tenant,
- Set up track and close-out work orders for property or
tenant-related repairs and maintenance.
- Coordinate and supervise maintenance staff scheduling and work
- Schedule and supervise vendor activities including landscaping,
janitorial, locksmiths, refuse companies and other contract service
- Review code and process routine invoices from vendors for
- Delinquency tracking and collection activities.
- Assist property manager with tenant move-in, move-outs and
coordination of construction activities.
- Prepare three-day notices/meets with PM weekly to review.
- Walk vacancies monthly to ensure upkeep.
- General Tenant Communication and correspondence.
- Other duties assigned.Qualifications
- HS Diploma or equivalent, College degree preferred.
- Commercial real estate knowledge and property management
operational experience required.
- Proficiency in MS OFFICE and internet Skills.
- Experience with property management software such as Yardi,
Skyline, MRI or Total Management.
- Strong Communication and organizational skills with ability to
multi-task and manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in
a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to accepts direction from a supervisor; give direction
- Must be able to foster positive relationships with all tenants,
owners, staff and vendors.
- Excellent customer service skill, attention to detail, and
ability to prioritize work.
- Critical thinking and common sense, positive attitude,
willingness to help us become a better team.We are an equal
opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit.
Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without
regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
marital status, disability, or any other protected classification.
We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws,
including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for
Keywords: Ultimate, Fort Lauderdale , Assistant Property Manager, Executive , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!