Food & Beverage Manager - Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach DoubleTree
Company: Hilton Worldwide, Inc.
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: April 10, 2021
The safety and security of our guests and Team Members remains
our highest priority.Learn more --about Hilton's commitment to
supporting our communities and workforce as we navigate through the
COVID-19 crisis. Food & Beverage Manager - Bahia Mar Fort
Lauderdale Beach DoubleTree location Fort Lauderdale, Florida,
United States category Hotel Bahia Mar a Doubletree by Hilton -
F&B Operations HOT07BGB As a Food & Beverage Manager, you would
be responsible for directing and organizing the activities and
services of a hotel food and beverage outlet (restaurant, lounge,
room service, coffee shop, etc.) in the hotel's continuing effort
to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following
tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage all outlet operations to include, but not limited to,
guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost
controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems
use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department
management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and
meeting participation and facilitation
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not
limited to, providing supervision and professional development,
conducting counselling and evaluations and delivering recognition
- Monitor and assess product and service and satisfaction trends,
evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol
- Initiate and implement marketing and up-selling techniques to
promote restaurant food and beverage and services and to maximize
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of outlet offerings,
products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and
knowledge of the local area and events
- Recruit, interview and train team members What are we looking
for? Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the
hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation,
quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of
our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline In
addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key
- Customer Focus What will it be like to work for Hilton? Hilton
is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging
sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to
extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century,
Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in
accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated
to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest
experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the
earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team
to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every
day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: Hilton Worldwide, Inc., Fort Lauderdale , Food & Beverage Manager - Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach DoubleTree, Executive , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!