Company: Zimmerman Advertising LLC
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: April 5, 2021
You're an ART DIRECTOR! You were born to create. You're just as
comfortable concepting as you are executing. In fact, you do both
wonderfully. Whether it's turning a TV spot into effective art,
building a web experience, or creating social content you'd
actually share, your passion and obsession to detail overwhelm
every cell in your body. You love a challenge. You know how to
solve a multitude of problems, but you don't have multiple
personalities. (You are, as your mom tells her friends, well
rounded.) You've spent time on pitches, so you don't move at the
speed of sap. But, you also understand craft takes time and that
we'll need you to be somewhere in the middle. You're compulsive,
risky and reject the status quo. But, you're not a total pain in
the ass. You have a level head, real world experience and the
ability to combine these two sides of you to create ideas that make
you and your bosses proud. And our client successful. You can
quickly adapt to change. You don't pout when change is needed, but
react quickly and professionally instead. We're primarily
interested in a grown up. A friendly smile is a plus. Your
particular set of skills includes:
- Independent thinking, drive, energy and enthusiasm. You are a
team player who takes initiative.
- You have an understanding of marketing fundamentals and can
explain the difference between brand and creative strategy
- You've created brand positioning and identity.
- You know understand tried and true marketing and advertising
principles, yet ---
- --- you love the Internet, emerging technologies and are a
- You have high Reddit karma, or at least understand the value in
- You've ordered a pizza with an emoji, or have a strong opinion
on why you shouldn't.
- You're proud of and prepared to show examples of the work
- Your work examples must prove you've solved business problems.
(While we expect you to make beautiful things - one of those things
must be money for our clients.)
- You are proficient in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator for
sure.--Flash, HTML/CSS, JAVA a plus but not necessary.--
- You possess all the skills above and have spent years bringing
the same out in junior talent you've mentored. You:
- You believe there is no try. There is only do. But, we'll take
a lot of try, to be honest.
- You hustle.
- Your gif game is strong.
- You love cars and are as eager to discuss the future of
autonomous driving, as you are to express your disdain--for the
Pontiac Aztek (or vice versa).
- You can design and for multiple media (i.e. social, ad
campaigns, napkins, ambient, guerilla - basically wherever you want
to solve our business problems with effective, beautiful
- You design according to our brand identity and business
- You are an Art Director, but equally meticulous when it comes
to effective written communication.
- You're not a Writer, but value the importance of the
partnership and find inspiration through a tried and true roster of
ad blogs and publications to constantly keep you abreast of new
approaches and innovation.
- You love the creative process and want to be part of something
bigger than you.
- You have an amazing hobby outside of office, so we all don't
bore each other with our vast knowledge of marketing.
- You are constantly innovating and living life accordingly -
more on that when we talk.
Keywords: Zimmerman Advertising LLC, Fort Lauderdale , Art Director, Executive , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!