Email Marketing Manager (E-Commerce) - Contract
Company: Atlantic Partners Corporation
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: April 5, 2021
We are a fast growing e-commerce company specializing in the pet
industry seeking a full time Email Marketing and Retention Manager
with advanced email marketing knowledge, a deep understanding of
segmenting audiences, and graphic design skills to lead our email
marketing efforts. You bring years of knowledge to our marketing
team and are ready to hit the ground running, taking our email
marketing to the next level. The ideal candidate aligns with us on
generating long-term profit over short-term gains.
This is a full time position located at our corporate headquarters
in Fort Lauderdale, FL and may work remote from time to time.
- Manage email marketing, including strategy, creative,
calendaring, implementation, execution, optimization, monitoring,
reporting and analysis to increase revenue.
- Work closely with other team members to analyze and monitor
results, maintain high inbox delivery rates, define business and
data requirements for email campaign implementations when it comes
to building journeys, triggers, and dynamic emails.
- Improve the performance of our existing email marketing efforts
primarily via segmentation and A/B testing all while focusing on
creating long-term value and increasing lifetime value of
- In charge of creating email based campaigns under the
leadership of the CMO and in coordination with other marketing team
- Proactively evaluate branding, design, messaging, and
functionality of email to develop the most effective email
- Lead creative discussions around the company's email marketing
and content strategies during marketing meetings providing weekly
- Maintain yearlong strategy calendar for email campaigns and
- Improve email capture and follow-ups funnels.
- Collaborate with the whole marketing team to develop new growth
and retention projects such as the building out of a new loyalty
program, creating a subscription service, and starting a text
messaging subscriber list.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3 to 5 years of email marketing experience through an agency or
as a full time employee for an ecommerce company that includes
creating campaigns, flows, segmentation, A/B testing.
- Proven track record of building, implementing and optimizing
email programs to meet business goals.
- Strong analytical skills, knows Google Analytics, skilled at
A/B testing, and ability to interpret and analyze data from
multiple sources and take action accordingly.
- Skilled graphic design. experience with Photoshop and
- Excellent writing and communication skills. Comfortable writing
copy for email campaigns.
- Experience coding understanding of HTML/CSS
- Must be focused, organized, and show excellent attention to
detail. Must have passion to always keep learning and raising the
bar and be solution oriented. Can execute and deliver with little
- Willingness to innovate and challenge the status-quo.
- Must provide creative portfolio
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE A PLUS:
- Experience with paid media (Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram,
Keywords: Atlantic Partners Corporation, Fort Lauderdale , Email Marketing Manager (E-Commerce) - Contract, Executive , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!