Senior Product Manager- eCommerce Systems
Company: Monster Worldwide, Inc.
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Senior Product Manager- eCommerce Systems Monster is focused on
transforming our online experience into a customer growth engine -
and we are looking for a Product leader with B2B eCommerce
experience and a strong technical background to help drive platform
development. In this role, you will help deliver a world-class
experience, focusing on our Order Management and Billing platform.
If you are a highly motivated, experienced product manager who is
looking to make an impact and grow an entire business channel,
Monster would love for you to help us redefine the industry.
- Drive workstream focused on building a global eCommerce
platform solution; support business execution of related workflows
- Responsible for implementing and managing tools and services to
enable customer sales including: online product catalog, promotions
engine, payment gateway, fraud tools, order management, and
integration with end-to-end enterprise systems.
- Proactively drive the implementation of new workflows and
processes based on market research, competitive analysis,
understanding of the market, customer and internal feedback.
- Drive continuous growth and improvement in Monster's online
eCommerce platform experience
- Define and write product epics and drive prioritization within
a dedicated agile team
- Engage with third party partners; and collaborate with partners
throughout the organization - Product, Design, Development and
Partnerships - to deliver online experiences that drive customer
acquisition, conversion and revenue Job Requirements
- 7-10+ years of product management experience, with domain
knowledge of B2B online payment and order management solutions
- Minimum 2 years' roadmap/strategic plan ownership
- Technical understanding of eCommerce technologies and related
self-service tools required; previous experience with building a
- A track record of successfully leading cross-functional teams
to deliver quality products
- Proven experience with agile methodologies
- Strong business strategy and technical acumen
- Background in analysis and web analytics
- High attention to detail
- BS/BA in a relevant field Accessibility Accommodation Monster
is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a
culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to
make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency
and accountability at all levels of our organization. If there's an
accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if
you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more
accessible for all, please send us an email
email@example.com --or call 1-800-MONSTER and let
us know how we can help! Please do not direct any general
employment related questions to this email and/or phone number.
Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for
reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email
address and/or phone number. Monster is an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse
environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment
regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship,
Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability,
Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the
Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law You
searched and didn't find the right fit? No problem. Join our talent
community to stay connected.
Keywords: Monster Worldwide, Inc., Fort Lauderdale , Senior Product Manager- eCommerce Systems, Executive , Weston, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!