Regional Practice Manager - Cardiology Associates
Company: Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Regional Practice Manager - Cardiology Associates Holy Cross
Hospital - Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Employment Type:Full
- Manages day to day activities of all assigned practice
- Assures productive, full schedules for each provider. Assists
Director of Operations in finding replacement staff.
- Assists with employee screening and interviews. Works with the
human resources department on successful on boarding of new
- Performs time keeping reporting and monitoring.
- Handles all staff issues, complaints and concerns in a timely
and confidential manner. Understands and applies
disciplinary/discharge policy as appropriate.
- Evaluates team members and perform associate reviews.
- Ensures office adherence to OSHA, TJC and CMS standards for
safety, infection control.
- Manages all office audits, practice reviews and reporting.
- Assures follow up of all billing and documentation
- Communicates frequently with Director of operations on status
of all practice functions.
- Responsible for productivity, financial, compliance reports,
and sending daily, weekly and monthly practice reports.
- Motivates, communicates, and provides a positive environment in
which all employees find job satisfaction.
- Performs other duties as assigned Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, commerce,
management, medical technology, nursing or industrial engineering
and at least five years of medical office management experience
- Industry relevant experience.
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and
- Knowledge of business and project management principles and
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and
- Knowledge of human resource principles and practices.
- Information technology skills including but not limited to
practice management, EHR and hospital billing and reporting
systems. Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of
hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we
serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize
the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified
workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention
and development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity. Full time 00263477
About Us Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional
Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation, serving
diverse communities that include more than 30 million people across
22 states. Trinity Health includes 94 hospitals, as well as 109
continuing care locations that include PACE programs, senior living
facilities, and home care and hospice services. Its continuing care
programs provide nearly 2.5 million visits annually. Based in
Livonia, Mich., and with annual operating revenues of $17.6 billion
and assets of $24.7 billion, the organization returns $1.1 billion
to its communities annually in the form of charity care and other
community benefit programs. Trinity Health employs about 133,000
colleagues, including 7,800 employed physicians and clinicians.
Committed to those who are poor and underserved in its communities,
Trinity Health is known for its focus on the country's aging
population. As a single, unified ministry, the organization is the
innovator of Senior Emergency Departments, the largest
not-for-profit provider of home health care services - ranked by
number of visits - in the nation, as well as the nation's leading
provider of PACE (Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly)
based on the number of available programs. For more information,
visit www.trinity-health.org . You can also follow @TrinityHealthMI
Keywords: Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic, Fort Lauderdale , Regional Practice Manager - Cardiology Associates, Executive , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!