Senior Director Corporate Development (Remote)
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Senior Director Corporate Development (Remote) Teva is a global
pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines
producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to
quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core
of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the
world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day.
We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for
patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our
core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing
patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our
generic and specialty medicines business through investment in
research and development, marketing, business development and
innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live
better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Established in 1992, Anda Inc. is an independent wholly owned
subsidiary of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., and is one of
the leading pharmaceutical distributors within the United States,
Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. We provide distribution
services to customers that span across all trade classes within the
healthcare supply chain. Our portfolio of products includes
generic, brand and specialty pharmaceuticals, injectables,
vaccines/biologicals, diagnostic tests, medical & surgical
supplies, OTC products, vitamins & nutritional supplements as well
as Rx and OTC pet medications. At Anda we are committed to provide
our customers with the reliable and trusted service needed to
support their businesses and most importantly, the needs of their
patients. Our team operates with an unmatched sense of urgency and
we pride ourselves in our willingness and ability to do what it
takes to get our customers what they need, when they need it. Job
Description This position is responsible for the leadership and
direction of established strategic accounts. This executive will
develop and lead the Anda strategy for these accounts and will be
accountable to plan, develop and support the Anda product/customer
initiatives for these accounts. These strategies will be inclusive
of the branded and generic pharmaceuticals. This position is
expected to provide cross-functional support and enterprise level
input, problem solving and decision-making. This person will
represent Anda at various key industry events and ensure
appropriate positioning of the Anda image and messaging. ESSENTIAL
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the
satisfactory performance of this position by any incumbents with
reasonable accommodation if necessary. Any non-essential functions
are assumed included in other related duties or assignments.
- Develop an overall vision and strategy as well as annual
operating plans and short and long term strategic plans.
- Identify product, vendor and customer-specific opportunities
and create innovative customer programs that differentiate
- Create and drive account activities that achieve/exceed
business objectives and revenue growth while also achieving
- Forecast revenue projections on a monthly, quarterly, and
annual basis, and effectively manage Anda's selling channels in
- Support the development and implementation of Anda-generated
customer initiatives which deliver incremental revenue.
- Serve as an internal leader (both horizontally and vertically)
to enhance current business processes, policies and strategies,
while also continuing to expand industry knowledge and to engage
with key industry stakeholders to ensure Anda is recognized as a
cutting-edge/innovative industry distribution leader.
- Assume a key strategic account leadership role for various
high-level corporate customer relationships.
- Define roles and responsibilities, set performance and
development goals, motivate and coach team of direct reports,
implement training strategies and account plans that motivate team
execution. Give feedback to all team members on a regular basis and
develop talent within the team to ensure effective career
development and succession planning.
- Evaluate personal and team performance to objectives and work
cross-functionally to ensure proper and effective plans are in
place to meet account objectives.
- Work cross-functionally with the appropriate personnel to
develop internal quarterly business reviews and appropriate reviews
with accounts. *This position would be remote.-- Qualifications
- 8+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- 8+ years of experience in sales, account, and/or general
- 8+ years of experience in and knowledge of various distribution
and selling channels
- 8+ years of experience in developing and managing budgets and
additional sales/sales operations compensation programs
- 8+ years Strategic Account and Operations Leader
- 8+ years Business Leader who has managed large accounts and
- 8+ years Generic and/or Brand pharmaceutical industry
- Secondary pharmaceutical distribution experience
- Manufacturing experience is a plus Skills/Knowledge/Abilities:
- A commercially-minded account leader with significant corporate
presence and marketplace experience.
- Solid understanding of pharmaceutical distribution in both the
primary and secondary markets.
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing industry environment and
possess the ability to manage the complexity inherent in the
- Strong problem solving and issue resolution capabilities.
- Strong strategic skillset with demonstrated ability to develop
and implement strategies based on competitive dynamics, economic
goals and customer requirements/needs.
- Analytical with demonstrated ability to thrive in data-driven,
- Ability to staff and develop highly motivated, high impact
- Customer centric with demonstrated use of Voice of Customer
(VOC) to understand customer/market needs, while ensuring company
revenue and gross profit target attainment.
- Exceptional negotiation, collaboration and influencing skills,
both internal and externally.
- Ability to use detailed financial analyses and high-level
pattern recognition to drive sales growth.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to
deliver effective presentations to C - suite level executive
audiences. TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS Approximately 35% travel throughout
the US Function Business Development Corporate Development Already
Working @TEVA? If you are a current Teva employee, please apply
using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By
doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will
also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva
employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal
Career Site The internal career site is available from your home
network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account,
please contact your local HR/IT partner. Teva's Equal Employment
Opportunity Commitment Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal
opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal
employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race,
creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical
condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other
legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable
Keywords: Teva Pharmaceuticals, Fort Lauderdale , Senior Director Corporate Development (Remote), Executive , Weston, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!