VP of Sales Apply to This Job
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Company: Hotels / Resorts / Casinos / Hospitality, Ft
Lauderdale, FL Miami, FL Remarks: JOB PURPOSE
The VP of Sales will drive the development and execution of
transformative sales strategies focused on generating revenue
growth for Company and Victory Cruise Lines. This position is
accountable for Sales Strategy, Product/Sales Training &
Development, Group Sales, Global/National Sales , and overall
expert leadership of our sales force including an Integrated
Contact Center. The VP of Sales will be responsible to develop,
sustain, and promote the infrastructure needed to further market
adoption and growth of the company's products and experiences.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate a relentless focus on Sales Growth and Guest /
- Create and execute Sales Strategies to--drive top line revenue
year over year--in order to meet/exceed business goals and
- Drive results--and set benchmarks independent of and beyond
historical best practices.
- Participate with other senior leaders in developing overall
market strategies for the company.
- Develop collaborative working relationships within the
organization in pursuit of overall business goals and
- Identify and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) for the
- Drive aggressive, smart growth--while understanding not all
revenue is equal.
- Anticipate and react quickly to trends and changes in market
- Develop, motivate and retain a high performing Sales Team.
- Demonstrate--proactive--approach with diagnosing and addressing
issues as they arise that may negatively impact sales
- Assess, build and manage a variety of necessary channels
capable of delivering on the company's growth objectives including
Corporate/Group Sales, Consumer Direct Sales, B2B Sales, etc.
- Develop competitive sales incentive plan(s) to--generate top
line revenue growth--as well as--motivate and inspire the sales
- Elevate--the tracking, monitoring and analysis of sales
activities and performance to ensure profitability and ROI.
- Serve as an effective representative of AQSC and VCL within
broader hospitality and community interactions
- Directly manage large, high-profile customer accounts as
- Develop key sales proposals and responses to key RFPs.
- Partner with Marketing leadership to develop lead generation
and revenue generation programs, and to create high performing
- Continually improve--the effectiveness of the sales
organization to enhance productivity, efficiency and customer
satisfaction. REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance,
Accounting or Related Required Professional Certification(s) or
Skills & Abilities:
- Proven experience in a high paced environment of providing
sales teams a variety of strategic initiatives including
acquisitions, expansion into new markets and growth of core and
- Professionally competitive and driven to win/succeed
- Expert in closing sales
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning and
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change
- Expert skill in examining and re-engineering operations and
- Knowledge of public relations principles, practices and
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and secure effective revenue
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and
- Ability to communicate and interact with officials at all
levels and to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies
in a diverse community.
- Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage multiple
- Work requires willingness to travel and work a flexible
- At least 10 years of experience in similar role
- Travel/tourism, hospitality and/or cruise industry experience
- Cruise industry experience specifically is strongly preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Submit to and pass alcohol and drug tests including but not
limited to pre-employment, random, reasonable suspicion and
More Jobs Like This Job No. 647211
Area VP of Sales Central US
Job No. 647154
VP of Sales
Job No. 647054
Head of Revenue
Job Tools:Apply to This Job --Print this job
Share thisEmail this job to meSend this job to a colleagueYour
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Comments you would like to include (optional):
* Required fields
Need Help? Your Member ServicesRepresentative is
here for you at 1-203-750-1030
Keywords: ExecuNet, Fort Lauderdale , VP of Sales Apply to This Job, Executive , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!