General Manager (32096)
Company: FirstGroup plc.
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: February 20, 2021
By using this site, you accept the personal information
choices you have, details the types and purposes of information
collected and includes notices for California residents. OK Join
the First Transit team as a General Manager and initiate, develop,
and maintain a successful contract relationship. First Transit
General Managers are committed to safety, customer service and have
hands experience in all areas of the transportation business. First
Transit is proud to offer:
- Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong
presence all across North America
- A comprehensive benefit package, paid holidays & vacation,
medical & dental, 401 (k) savings plan
- A great work environment
- Handling all contractual services to include administrative
functions, operations, information systems, parts purchasing, and
- Ensuring compliance of all company procedures and policies
- Ensuring services are provided within budget and action plans
developed and implemented to improve operational efficiencies.
- Maintaining company and contractual assets (vehicles,
facilities, inventories, tools, and equipment).
- Ensuring compliance of local, state, and federal laws and
regulation (EPA, OSHA, DOT, ADA, and EEOC).
- Analyzing, preparing, and developing budgets and
- Assessing resource needs, problems, trends and plans
- Developing action plans to ensure customer retention.
- Assuring a safe working environment.
- Providing and promotes effective communications with
- Providing leadership and guidance to develop location and
company bench strength.
- Establishing training goals and requirements for all
- Satisfying client, corporate, and contractual reporting
requirements and needs.
- Assisting in technical sales support and develops sales
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree
- Valid driver's license--
- 3 years of experience managing bus service
- Proven record of handling multiple responsibilities First
Transit is a leading provider of transportation contract and
management services, moving more than 350 million passengers
annually. First Transit employs more than 19,500 dedicated transit
professionals through fixed-route, paratransit, college/airport
shuttle services and rail operations at more than 300 locations in
the US, Canada and Puerto Rico. With a dedication to safety and
outstanding customer service, First Transit sets itself apart from
other providers in the industry. Become a part of our team - Apply
today! FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also
committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates
applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California,
FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance
Keywords: FirstGroup plc., Fort Lauderdale , General Manager (32096), Executive , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!