Field Process Engineer - Water/Wastewater - Road Warrior
Company: Parkson Corp.
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Up to 90% TravelField Process Engineer in Water/Wastewater
IndustryRemote position General Description:Performs start-up
and/or trouble-shooting on Parkson supplied equipment at customer's
locations. Responsible to respond and take care of customer issues
and needs. Professionally assesses and understands customer's
requirements, develops the appropriate solution strategy and
applies or manages the implementation of the solution. Furthermore,
uses detailed knowledge and personal credibility gained from the
customer interaction to successfully close sales orders while
creating high level of customer satisfaction. Primary Duties &
- Analyzes product or process issues based on field data and
information gathered from operators
- Provides support by phone, in writing and in person.
- Performs operational training on Parkson equipment at
- Identifies, designs and implements improvements to
products/equipment. Directs efforts to increase output, reduce
variation. Mitigates risks to eliminate downtime, and creates cost
savings for plant operations.
- Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, installations
and modifications as needed or requested by customers.
- Provides test support in-house and at customer sites. Works as
part of an existing technical support team involved in daily
troubleshooting and correction of issues.
- Works independently on in-house and field projects.
- Applies knowledge on automation, controls and
- Assumes responsibility for the design, set-up and execution of
pilot-scale water treatment system testing at customer
- Performs other related duties as required. Education and/or
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental, Civil, Mechanical, or
Chemical Engineering, advanced degree a plus
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years work experience.
- Experience and/or coursework in water and waste water treatment
process and design.
- Experience with waste water treatment processes, hydraulics,
chemistry, biology, and mechanics.
- Background in automation, controls and instrumentation.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Planning and Organizing skills - the individual prioritizes and
plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task with
a sense for the right priorities.
- Oral communication-the individual speaks clearly and
persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group
presentation skills and conducts meetings.
- Knowledge of safe handling practices for wastewater materials
and chemicals as well as OSHA General Industry Safety. Travel:
- 80 - 90%, including international travel Parkson Corporation
does not sponsor for immigration, including for H-1B, TN, and other
non-immigrant visas, for this role. Benefits include health care
(medical, dental, vision) with coverage starting on first day of
employment as well as 401(k) with company match and holiday pay.
Parkson Corporation is committed to a diverse and inclusive
workplace. Parkson Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and
does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin,
gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran
status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Keywords: Parkson Corp., Fort Lauderdale , Field Process Engineer - Water/Wastewater - Road Warrior, Engineering , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!