Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Job Category: Freyssinet Application Profile
Date Posted: 10/25/2022
Salary Interval: Salary
Thank you for your interest in Freyssinet, Inc. To apply for a
position with our company, please click on the green "Apply Now"
button above to complete our application for employment and upload
your resume if you have one. Upon review of your resume/application
a hiring manager will be in touch.
Freyssinet, Inc is currently seeking a qualified Project Engineer
to join our Florida Region. As a Project Engineer you will be under
the supervision of a project manager or regional manager. You will
be expected to perform all duties assigned by your supervisor and
provide support for field Project Management, Business Development,
and Estimating Teams and other areas of operations. The Project
Engineer will assist in preparing project estimates and bids,
perform site inspections, and prepare material & quantity takeoffs.
He/she will assist Foreman/Superintendent and PM in mark up and
tracking of as-built conditions as they occur. He/she will work
with and be the primary point of contact with the customer,
including demanding customers who have many specific requests. Will
attend all required site meetings with the client (schedule,
safety, coordination, planning, etc.) whether or not PM or
Foreman/Superintendent are present. Record, distribute and track
action items resulting from team meetings. Freyssinet, Inc. has a
strong Safety culture and it is imperative that the Project
Engineer adhere to our Safety culture and be setting the example
for others by demonstrating that Safety is held in the highest
regards. Position Requirements
Interested candidates for this position should have the following
- Education: B.S. degree in Civil Engineering, Construction
Management, or related field. Prior experience with concrete
repair, post-tensioning repair and strengthening techniques a plus
-OR- Any equivalent combination of education and experience which
meets required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- 0-2 years' experience as full time, regular employee in the
- Experience in Concrete Repairs specifically related to bridges,
overpasses, parking garages, buildings is preferred.
- Experience with Post Tensioning, Section Enlargements and
Carbon Fiber Reinforcement is a plus.
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills required, with attention to
detail, especially related to completion and documentation of all
- Excellent research skills
- Strong observation skills and ability to work with
- Able to pass respirator fit test and wear a respirator on
- Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Static Strength - The ability to exert maximum muscle force to
lift, push, pull, or carry objects up to 50lbs.
- Performing General Physical Activities - Performing physical
activities that require considerable us of your arms and legs and
moving your whole body, such as climbing ladders/scaffolding,
lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, crawling, and handling of
materials, as well as reaching above shoulders, and below
- Operating vehicles or equipment - Running, maneuvering,
navigating, or driving vehicles.
- Crawling into tight and confined spaces.
- Must be willing to work at heights in excess of 6 stories off
- 25-50% travel to multiple project sites nationwide
- Must be flexible with hours - Works whenever/wherever need to
fulfill responsibilities to help meet and exceed the regional goals
- including night shift, out of town work, bath weather conditions,
- Technical Skills:
- Must be proficient with MS Office, including Word, Excel,
Outlook, and Project.
- Light PowerPoint.
- Plan-reading proficiency. PM22 Equal Opportunity Employer
Freyssinet, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a
zero-tolerance, drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. While the
Company is committed to following this principle in every facet of
employment, all employees share in the responsibility to promote
and foster a favorable work environment.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the
employment process please contact Human Resources. Women, Veterans
and Minorities are encouraged to apply! "EEO is the Law" Poster -
"EEO is the Law Supplemental" Poster
"Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination" Poster
"E-Verify" Poster -
"Right to Work" Poster -
Keywords: Freyssinet, Fort Lauderdale , Project Engineer, Engineering , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!