Field Service Mechanic in Water/Wastewater - Heavy Travel
Company: Parkson Corp.
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Field Service Technician/Mechanic in Water/Wastewater Industry
Up to 90% Travel General Description: Services products and
equipment as assigned. Starts up, identifies, analyzes and repairs
instruments and products at customer's location. Performs
preventative maintenance, site surveys, installations and
modifications as needed or requested by customers. Performs
training at customer site. Troubleshoots basic control circuits.
Determines parts to order for repairs and timeliness of need.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assumes responsibility, performing preventative maintenance,
site surveys start-ups and repairs, installations and modifications
as needed or requested by customers.
- Assumes responsibility for determining the best method to
resolve problems encountered at the customer site and for
accurately describing problems and communicating with the
- Acts as a liaison between customer and Company providing
feedback to Business Units.
- Provides trip reports in a timely manner and maintains records
- Manages own travel arrangements to minimize costs Education
- High School diploma
- Must have thorough technical knowledge of assigned
- Experience with ISO9001 requirements desirable
- 2 years technical training in area of specialty
- 2 years field troubleshooting experience Knowledge, Skills &
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to read mechanical and technical drawings
- Ability to perform extensive manual laborW
- Ability to lift/push/pull 50 plus pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time Travel:
- Up to 90% Parkson Corporation does not sponsor for immigration,
including for H-1B, TN, and other non-immigrant visas, for this
role. Benefits include health care (medical, dental, vision) with
coverage starting on first day of employment as well as 401(k) with
company match and holiday pay. Parkson Corporation is committed to
a diverse and inclusive workplace. Parkson Corporation is an equal
opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of
race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation,
protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally
Keywords: Parkson Corp., Fort Lauderdale , Field Service Mechanic in Water/Wastewater - Heavy Travel, Engineering , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!