Fleet Maintenance and Repair Technicians
Company: Vector Fleet Management
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Automotive and Fleet Technicians - $5,000 Sign on Bonus
In business since 1988, Vector Fleet Management provides
comprehensive multi-year contracted maintenance solutions
nationwide. Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, we manage multiple
satellite operations at various contract sites across the country.
-Fleet maintenance is our one mission and we know we must hire the
best to be the best. -We pride ourselves in our employees and offer
a robust training and development program for technicians at every
Thanks to growing business, Vector Fleet Management is currently
looking for technicians of all levels and skillsets to support our
customers' fleets located in the Broward County, FL area. -Multiple
Broward County locations in Ft. Lauderdale, Pompano Beach,
Deerfield Beach, and Coconut Creek. First and Second Shift
Open Positions include Class A/B/C Technicians for Light Automotive
and Truck, Light/Medium Automotive and Truck, Medium/Heavy Diesel
and Gasoline, Equipment and Trailer Technicians, General Service
Technicians, and Motorcycle Technicians. Entry Level Technicians
Encouraged to Apply.
* One (1) year to (5) years' experience performing preventive
maintenance and repairs on gasoline and/or diesel powered vehicles
and/or equipment, or a combination of trade school and
* Basic set of hand tools and wheeled tool box/cart suitable for
daily use preferred.
* Company paid tool program available at no cost to Entry
Level/General Service Technicians.
* We are looking for quality minded persons that can deliver
quality service to our customer while continuing to learn and
develop their technical abilities.
* Paid training and certification program offered to all employees
at no cost through Vector Technical Institute, ASE, and EVT.
* Previous ASE/OEM certification or training a strong plus.
* Must have acceptable driving record and pass drug test and
What We Offer:
* Excellent hourly pay for the right candidates
* Dayshift Mon-Fri hours - (Second shift Mon-Fri hours open at some
* $5,000 hiring bonus
* Paid Vacation and Holidays from Day One
* FULL benefits (health, dental, and vision)
* 401k Plan
* Many other benefits------.
Here's YOUR opportunity to work regular and set hours close to home
for a great company that invests in its' employees! If you like
what you see here, please APPLY NOW!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Vector Fleet Management, Fort Lauderdale , Fleet Maintenance and Repair Technicians, Engineering , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!