Field Service Repair Technician
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Competitive hourly rates with monthly/yearly bonus potential
starting at $22.00/hr and OT opportunities available. $2,500 Sign
on Bonus after 90 Days of Employment Company Provided Van Annual
Company Bonus (Up to 5%) Hours: Must be flexible to anywhere
between Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. with OT as needed.
Forward Stocking Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL Overview This is the
perfect role for any service repairman ready to grow their repair
skills with provided training and support! Our Service Technicians
are the face of Asurion and heroes to our customers with broken TVs
and appliances! While we love technology, we love people more! The
Service Repair Technician makes consumer TV and appliance repair
easy and convenient for our customers. Our Service Repair
Technicians travel in a fully-equipped Mobile Repair Unit (Van) and
provide on-site diagnosis and repair. Our Technicians upsell our
customers on additional Asurion products to allow our customers to
stay connected with our products and services. This is a full time
position. Repair technicians must be available to work 7 days a
week, from 7am - 9pm. Shifts will vary within that time frame. What
You Will Do
- Traves to meet with customer in their homes or places of
- Meet key performance metrics.
- Confer with customers to determine the nature of problems or to
- Meet or exceed key performance indicator metrics for
performance and sales goals
- Provide repair and replacement estimates to customers.
- Masterfully repairs TVs & appliances.
- Disassemble equipment and repair defective components using
- Maintain truck stock inventory within the prescribed company
guidelines and standards.
- Ensure that all repairs meet or exceed quality standards.
- Complete all required technician training and proactively seek
to remain a knowledgeable expert in the repair industry.
- Comfortable with travel to and from the Stocking Location (up
to 60 miles) and several customers' locations throughout a
- Drive company vehicle safely and responsibly to and from
customer locations in a variety of situations including heavy
traffic and inclement weather.
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice. If you're a good fit for the job, you'll be
- Willing to train and receive proper certifications to
effectively troubleshoot and repair technology.
- Offer customers a value-added experience with premier customer
service through relationship and rapport building.
- Quickly identify and resolve technical issues.
- Demonstrate empathy and assurance for the customer throughout
the in-person session.
- Utilize tools and resources to solve technical problems in a
- Ability to proactively adapt communication to the customers'
technical skill level. Qualifications
- Prior experience in service repair.
- High school diploma required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving
record with at least 1 year of driving experience.
- Able to drive your own vehicle to and from the Forward Stocking
Location up to 60 miles.
- Able to sit or stand for long periods of time (up to 2
- Able to interact with a customer's technology throughout their
- Able to interact face-to-face with Customers in their homes for
extended periods of time.
- Able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds.
- Comfortable with exposure to dogs, cats and other pets that may
be present in the customers' homes. We Take Care of You
- Competitive and incentive-based pay (Up to 5% Annual
- Advanced training to grow your repair skills specific to
- Benefits including health, dental, and vision
- Retirement Savings Plan (401k with employer match)
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Techline support for advanced troubleshooting care Find out
more about what it's like to work here:
Keywords: Asurion, Fort Lauderdale , Field Service Repair Technician, Engineering , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!