Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: April 5, 2021
From concept to design to execution,--be part of the team that
gets everyday products to people. Do you want to have an impact on
creating products from today's top brands? Does having a company
care about your career today and into the future motivate you? Does
an environment where your opinions matter excite you? Are you a
natural born tinkerer? If so, you have found your next calling!
Grantek is a recognized leading provider of integrated automation,
smart manufacturing and industrial information solutions in the
global marketplace. Our clients are some of the worlds most
respected Fortune 100 companies and recognized consumer brands:
GlaxoSmithKline, Brita - The Clorox Company of Canada, Molson Coors
Beverage Company, Coca-Cola, Kraft Heinz,--Mondelez--to name a few.
We offer an atmosphere where you can express your creative ideas
and talents by working on a variety of projects and technologies.
Using today's leading edge technology, you will partner with
clients to solve their most complex manufacturing and industrial
information problems. We are committed to providing a positive and
healthy corporate culture, one that empowers employees, promotes
knowledge-sharing, and encourages strong friendships and social
connections amongst all team members. We are a team of dedicated
Engineers and Designers with an average of 7 years' tenure at
Grantek. The vast majority of our employees have started off their
careers at Grantek and have grown into successful senior team
members who are integral to our client's manufacturing processes.
Job Description The Project Engineer, PMO is responsible for all
aspects of managing a set of projects associated with Smart
Manufacturing principles, Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
initiatives, Industrial Controls and Automation technologies, and
Systems Integration processes. Grantek Project Engineers are in a
customer facing role and are expected to use their technical
background and knowledge to architect solutions, organize
information, lead engineers, and deliver successful outcomes.
- Ability to develop and review proposals for medium to large
projects with unclear scope, risks and aggressive timelines.
- Make responsible decisions regarding project specific matters,
including budgets, project resource planning, scheduling, general
project work-flow and activities, and ongoing issues and
- Ability to negotiate additional resources, and funding to
address deliverables that are outside the original scope of the
- Ability to forecast risk and proactively develop mitigation
- Be extremely organized and communicate effectively with
customers, peers, and reporting managers.
- Provides specific and detailed direction to assigned project
resources on a regular basis and often acts as a functional
- Gives guidance to project leads and engineering team on how to
handle very difficult issues / disputes raised by subcontractors,
vendors and delivery partners.
- Demonstrates expert level analytical, decision making and
- Sales assistance on new opportunities at a technical and
overarching project level Qualifications
- Have been involved in all facets of automation projects
including proposal generation, design, solution delivery, and
commissioning for at least 5 years
- Have designed and architected automation projects for at least
- Able to use and understand industry terminology in a client
- Excellent people skills and strong communication ability
- Proficient at reading drawings and schematics.
- Flexible with travel, which can be expected to be up to
- Be flexible regarding working overtime and non-business hours
when required. Additional Information We are committed to the
principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to
provide Grantekians with a work environment free of discrimination
and harassment. Other jobs at Grantek Systems Integration
Keywords: Grantek, Fort Lauderdale , Project Engineer, Engineering , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!