DevOps Engineer (Remote)
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: February 20, 2021
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help
our team establish DevOps practice and a high potential that will
grow into a management role. You will report directly to the VP of
Information Technology to identify and establish DevOps practices
in the company.
You will help us build scalable cloud infrastructure to support our
various technology initiatives. You'll implement monitoring for
automated system health checks. Lastly, you'll build our CI/CD
pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices. You
will be responsible for managing and maintaining SaaS
*This is a fully remote/work from home position
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain highly available production systems.
- Design and configure continuous integration systems
- Build out test and production environments via infrastructure
as code automation
- Create and enhance application and infrastructure
- Develop cost optimization strategies
- Assist in the architecture, design, implementation, and lead
AWS/GCP public cloud build (connectivity, network, security,
- Automate infrastructure provisioning to stand up servers,
install software and applications
- Manage storage, compute efficiency, and optimization
activities, including evaluating the configuration of compute size,
storage solutions, and other services (network services,
automation, and load balancing)
- Assist with Integrations with SaaS systems.
- Ensure that proper operational plans and documentation are
delivered with each initiative rolled into production.
- Collaborate with the Information Security Manager to ensure the
company Network and Infrastructure systems conform to company
Security policies and procedures.
- Acts as a trusted advisor, and builds and maintains
relationships with other IT leaders and business executives to
develop a clear understanding of business needs. Ensures
cost-effective delivery of IT services to meet those needs, and is
able to respond with the agility required to address changing
business priorities. Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information
systems or a related field.
- Background in DevOps, Software Development, Site Reliability,
or Systems Engineering
- Public Cloud Infrastructure Expertise (GCP, AWS or Azure)
- Experience with Linux infrastructures, database SQL, CI/CD
- Full-stack knowledge of IT infrastructure, from applications &
databases to hypervisors and networking.
- Linux System Administration
Keywords: HealthChannels, Fort Lauderdale , DevOps Engineer (Remote), Engineering , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!