Company: Tempositions, Inc.
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Description School Professionals is recruiting substitute
teachers in Broward County. We are presently conducting interviews
for our clients, private and charter schools, for the current
school year. Interviews will take place in our Coral Gables office
in Miami-Dade, but assignments, if hired, will be in Broward.The
School Professionals advantage includes:
- Access: You will experience multiple school settings and
classroom environments -- all at your choice and pace!
- Simple Payment Process: Simply enter your timeslips each week
for each assignment worked!
- Growth: We offer the chance to build your resume and grow as an
- Independence: We offer the chance to work independently and
determine your own schedule!Requirements:Please apply online in
scheduled for an in-person interview, please bring valid photo ID
for employment verification purposes, as outlined here:
Your responsibilities as a substitute teacher will include:
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals
- -Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced
- -Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom
environmentSkills: Applying to become a School Professionals
teacher is easy! All you need to apply is:
- Some completed college coursework
- The ability to provide 2 professional references
- 3 months experience working with children
Keywords: Tempositions, Inc., Fort Lauderdale , Substitute Teacher, Education / Teaching , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!