Customer Marketing Specialist
Company: ProcessMAP Corporation
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Founded in 2000, ProcessMAP Corporation is the most trusted name
for a digitization and process transformation platform that
empowers customers to ensure workers' health & safety, minimize
risk, and assure compliance. The ProcessMAP Platform includes
solutions for Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS),
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG), and Operational Risk
Management (ORM), Industrial IoT, and actionable data analytics to
connect people, systems, assets, and facilities to drive a
Sustainable Enterprise. ProcessMAP is headquartered in Ft.
Lauderdale, Florida, with locations across the globe, serving
customers in over 140 countries. Visit https://www.processmap.com/
to learn more.
The ideal candidate will be a part of our dynamic and global
Marketing team and work very closely with our Sales and Customer
Success organizations on driving revenues from our existing
customer base. He/She/they will support cross-functional projects
aimed at building product and thought-leadership content for our
customers, and report critical insights to help grow the share of
wallet with customers. The candidate will also play a key role in
championing the value of ProcessMAP solutions with customers to
support increased user-adoption across new departments and exciting
new use cases. Job Responsibilities:
- Plan, execute, and analyze marketing programs for customer
segments through a variety of channels, including integrated
marketing campaigns, email, webinars, direct mail, and
account-based marketing tactics focused on lead generation and
building the sales pipeline.
- Support demand generation strategies that help in growing share
of wallet and upsell the full suite of ProcessMAP products
- Work closely with our Account Management and Customer Success
teams and help them create sales focused programs
- Define and develop a Customer Communication Strategy - ensuring
the ProcessMAP value proposition is consistently communicated and
delivered to existing customers
- Support customer engagement and communication programs, such
as: in-person/virtual events, workshops, awards programs, ongoing
- Regularly review customer marketing activities, report
successes and failures, and then recommend and implement iterative
improvements (both strategic and tactical) Basic Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience, ideally in the B2B
Tech market (EHS software experience will be a significant plus)
and a clear record of accomplishment of measurable impact on
- Demonstrated ability to support Marketing, Customer Success,
and Sales teams in managing and growing existing customers
accounts, in terms of revenues, product usage, and overall customer
- Excellent people skills with an upbeat, enthusiastic attitude
and a professional maturity suitable for a B2B environment
- An aptitude to utilize technology (audio & video platforms) for
day-to-day execution of the role
- Experienced in building consensus and collaborating with groups
to get things done.
- Ability to deliver and take initiative with minimal supervision
in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, changing environment.
- Must be an innovative opportunity finder and creative problem
solver, and able to put ideas into action.
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and presentation
Keywords: ProcessMAP Corporation, Fort Lauderdale , Customer Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!