Administrative Assistant Full Time
Company: Kindred Healthcare
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: June 24, 2022
What makes Kindred Healthcare
a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our employees answer
special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to
help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees
environments created to optimize their job effectiveness,
and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? Our vision is to be the premier healthcare
company in the world, which we will achieve through trusted,
and compassionate partnerships. We have jobs available for
approximately38,000 employees in 45 states.
At Kindred Healthcare
we provide care and support in the most appropriate care setting
those recovering from illness or injury. Whether a patient receives
care in our
hospitals or in one of our rehabilitation facilities, our
is to ensure they recover to the fullest extent possible.
an Administrative Assistant / Medical
Staff Coordinator you will:
- Coordinate schedules, make appointments, arrange
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, prepare agendas, reserve
and prepare facilities.
- Record and transcribe meeting minutes.
- Read/route incoming mail.
- Compose and type routine correspondence.
- Create and maintain electronic spreadsheets and
- Conduct research and produce financial, statistical,
narrative and other reports.
- Assist with maintaining budgets.
As an Administrative Assistant / Medical Staff Coordinator you will
- Ability to organize, prioritize, follow-up and communicate
effectively with all levels of the organization.
- A critical thinker with the ability to maintain confidentiality
and be accurate, concise and detail-oriented.
- Skilled in the development and use of spreadsheets and word
processing is required.
- A High School diploma (or equivalent) and two (2) years'
experience as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary.
Keywords: Kindred Healthcare, Fort Lauderdale , Administrative Assistant Full Time, Administration, Clerical , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!