Administrative Program Coordinator II Nursing Quality
Company: Cleveland Clinic
Posted on: June 22, 2022
* Functions as liaison and as administrative, technical or
* Assists Director with projects and daily tasks.
* Leads orientation and records management activities and ensures
standards are maintained.
* Develops and updates interdepartmental education programs.
* Assists with scheduling, coordination, preparation and
communication of meetings.
* Facilitates and attends meetings; records key outcomes.
* Identifies key milestones and deadlines and proactively
communicates project status and requirements to achieve
* Researches, analyzes and organizes information for
* Assists with large or complex projects and initiates or leads
less complex projects.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Associate's Degree required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare
Administration or related field preferred.
* Additional progressively responsible experience may offset degree
* May require license based on department/Institute need.
Complexity of Work:
* Requires multi-tasking, critical thinking skills, decisive
judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in highly
interactive team environment.
* Must be able to take appropriate action in a stressful
* Minimum three years administrative or project management
* Strong computer skills and experience with software
* Solid communication and customer service skills.
* Experience developing programs (healthcare, financial or
* High degree dexterity to operate office equipment.
* May require extended periods of standing, walking or sitting.
* Good visual acuity through normal or corrected vision.
* Good hearing acuity.
Personal Protective Equipment:
* Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment
Functions as liaison and as administrative, technical or
operational resource. Assists Director with projects and daily
tasks. Coordinates policy evaluation and implementation. Identifies
operational improvement opportunities to create efficient
workplace. Develops communications, databases and budgets.
Keywords: Cleveland Clinic, Fort Lauderdale , Administrative Program Coordinator II Nursing Quality, Administration, Clerical , Weston, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!