Company: Ultimate Staffing Services
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Do you have great communication and office skills ? our client
who is a mid-size commercial janitorial cleaning company is looking
for a Receptionist/Office Adminstrator, in this role you will greet
guests, answer phones, conduct filing and data entry, and assist on
special projects. If you are bi-lingual (English/Spanish) and
looking for an entry level position that will allow you to learn
and grow with a growing company please send your resume to
Nguardiola@ultimatestaffing.com or contact our office at
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Answer inquiries about our company and screen phone calls.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Assist HR with employee applicants and onboarding.
- Maintain inventory of office and kitchen supplies. Maintain
inventory of employee uniforms.
- Assist with scheduling meetings and reserve conference
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Send email and faxes as requested.
- Collect and distribute correspondences and other mail.
- Perform basic filling for all the departments.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Required Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- one year of experience in a receptionist and/or customer
service role in a fast-paced office environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, advanced Excel
proficiency, CRM preferred.
- Friendly with professional attitude, appearance, demeanor, and
- At least 1 year of administrative experience, office
administration, customer service, sales administration and/or sales
analysis highly preferred.
- Bilingual skills in English/Spanish required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions
based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments
are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age,
ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other
protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants,
including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent
with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Ultimate Staffing Services, Fort Lauderdale , Receptionist (JO-2111-139358), Administration, Clerical , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!