Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Great direct hire opportunity with a boutique law firm! Our
client is looking for someone with a great attitude and who is
willing to learn new things. The ideal candidate will have
experience in commercial litigation. The firm also works with
foreclosure and bankruptcy.
* 2-3 years of recent experience in a legal office (commercial
litigation strongly preferred)
* Knowledge of the following: setting hearings, docketing, drafting
motions, pleadings, transcribing dictation, and managing attorney
* Proficiency in E-filing and E-service.
* Must be able to work under pressure.
* Bi-lingual is a plus We are an equal employment opportunity
employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard
to disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: , Fort Lauderdale , Legal Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!