Front Office Supervisor - Overnight/Evening Shift
Company: Hilton Worldwide
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 4, 2021
A Front Office Supervisor is responsible for assigning work and
ensuring the completion of daily tasks in Front Office operations
in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest
service and financial profitability
What will I be doing?
As a Front Office Supervisor, you would be responsible for
assigning work and ensuring the completion of daily tasks in Front
Office operations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver
outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following
tasks to the highest standards:
- Assign work and supervise team member performance in all Front
Office procedures including, but not limited to, guest check-in and
check-out, lobby traffic and flow, luggage assistance, telephone
operator services and determining room rates and
- Respond to guest inquiries and resolve issues and complaints in
a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Support and assist team members in handling guest inquiries and
requests and in resolving guest complaints
- Schedule, assign daily work, lead pre-shift meetings, inform
and train team members
- Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member
- Monitor lobby traffic and adjust staffing accordingly
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the
hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation,
quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of
our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the
lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to
extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century,
Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in
accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated
to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest
experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth
with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to
create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every
day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: Hilton Worldwide, Fort Lauderdale , Front Office Supervisor - Overnight/Evening Shift, Administration, Clerical , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!