Company: Atrium Staffing
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: November 17, 2023
We are partnered with a mid-sized public accounting CPA firm
based on the East Coast to help identify an -Audit Manager -to join
their team. This is a wonderful CPA firm that has done an
incredible job at creating a flexible workplace and culture.
Salary/Hourly Rate: Open - based on experience. Salary plus two
bonuses. Position Overview: As an Audit Manager, you will play a
pivotal role in leading a dynamic team of professionals in the
field of public accounting. They are seeking a highly skilled
individual with advanced accounting expertise and audit experience
to oversee and execute complex engagements, build strong client
relationships, and drive excellence in our client's practice. If
you are ready to take charge, embrace challenging assignments, and
thrive in the world of business, they would love to speak with you.
Responsibilities of the Audit Manager:
- The Audit Manager will develop and mentor staff members,
fostering their professional growth and ensuring their
- Provide guidance, support, and direction to team members to
enhance their technical skills and knowledge.
- Ensure the effective planning and execution of engagements,
meeting deadlines, and exceeding client expectations.
- Oversee the examination and analysis of accounting systems to
assess the financial status of clients.
- Supervise the preparation of comprehensive financial reports,
including findings on financial conditions and recommended
- Collaborate directly with clients to understand their unique
business and accounting needs.
- The Audit Manager will build and maintain strong client
relationships through effective communication and exceptional
- Act as a trusted advisor, providing valuable insights and
recommendations to address clients' financial challenges.
Qualifications for the Audit Manager:
- Active CPA is required
- 5+ years of Public Accounting/CPA firm experience (recent or
current) is a requirement.. Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting is required Benefits:
- Fully remote.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and
- 401K match.
- As a woman-owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all
applications without regard to race, sex (including gender,
pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, color,
religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, veteran status,
disability (physical or mental), genetic information, citizenship
or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Candidates who apply for roles through
the Atrium website will be added to our candidate pool and may be
considered for additional roles of a similar title. Please to
request an accommodation.EOE/M/F/D/V/SO Position ID: 132559
Keywords: Atrium Staffing, Fort Lauderdale , Audit Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!