Tax Manager - Large Corp
Company: Marcum Search LLC
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: September 22, 2023
Marcum LLP offers a great career with exceptional benefits.
There's a lot to think about when it comes to launching your
accounting career. At Marcum, we offer you a world of opportunity,
a highly competitive salary, exceptional benefits, flexible work
options, and industry-leading technology, all within an environment
that values your contributions and supports your professional
At Marcum, eligible associates receive a benefits package that
includes health, dental, and vision insurance, short and long-term
disability insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts,
and transit benefits, as well as paid time off, a 401(k) plan with
an employer contribution, and a profit sharing plan.
Marcum LLP is seeking a Tax Manager with Large Corp experience to
join our growing and well established national firm based in any of
our Florida offices. This position requires an experienced Tax
Services professional with strong interpersonal and supervisory
skills.Our growing Tax Services practice provides tremendous career
opportunities in an environment of the highest ethical standards
and professionalism. We are committed to practicing work/life
balance and offer extremely competitive salary and benefit
- Review high level federal and state corporate returns; Review
high level federal and state partnership returns.
- Prepare and review ASC 704.
- Review corporate income tax provisions for SEC and private
- Train and supervise staff, review and evaluate their
- Perform evaluations on lower level staff.
- Manage compliance engagements, from budgeting to scheduling to
- Make suggestions to help improve efficiencies, within
department and on engagements.
- Build new and existing client relationships and demonstrate
interest and knowledge of client's business
- Perform research and draft memoranda on corporate tax
- Must be a CPA.
- Masters degree in Taxation is preferred.
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience.
- Strong supervisory skills.
- Superb communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven
- Able to liaison between Audit and Tax and clients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency in GoSystem and Axcess a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to plan for and oversee the timely completion of
- Excellent judgment and the ability to work
- Very good training skills and the ability to supervise large
- Ability to manage client relationships.
Marcum LLP is an Equal Opportunity EmployerMarcum LLP does not
discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin,
color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, marital status,
sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other
protected classification under the law.
Keywords: Marcum Search LLC, Fort Lauderdale , Tax Manager - Large Corp, Accounting, Auditing , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!