Company: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc.
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Location: Fort Lauderale
Compensation Range : $145K - $170K
Fort Lauderdale, FL
- This position directly reports to the CFO and is responsible
for supporting the CFO in finance, accounting, and reporting
- The Controller will support the day-to-day finance
- The Assistant Controller will work closely with
program/department leaders and their staff, not only to educate
them regarding finance and accounting procedures but also to
explore how the finance function can support program
- This role requires a proactive, hands-on strategic thinker who
will assume responsibility for
duties assigned in the finance and other operational
- This role requires a range of financial, accounting and
administrative/organizational skill levels, from routine monthly
tasks and reconciliations to complex analysis and special
- This position requires strong interpersonal and communication
skills, experience in effectively communicating key data and the
ability to balance day to day priorities with long-term goals and
- This position requires the ability to be flexible with
priorities and to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Handle all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring
compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory
requirements; this includes preparing and/or reviewing monthly
reconciliations and journal entries.
- Monitoring and enforcing financial policies, internal controls,
procedures and reporting system
Assists in preparation of financial reports in an accurate and
timely manner (monthly, quarterly,
- Broad conceptual perspective and forward-thinking on business
issues and their long-term impact on the business unit, the
accounting function and the firm. Ability to systematically analyze
complex financial issues and data.
- Supports the annual budgeting and planning process. This might
include working with
individuals to create budgets
Ensures proper categorization and reporting of restricted funds
Performs organizational cash flow forecasting
- Certified Public Accountant or Master's Degree in Finance or
- Minimum ten (10) years of relevant experience in Accounting or
Business Administration; multi-company experience
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint), accounting software, visual presentations.
- Travel within and outside the state as the job
Keywords: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc., Fort Lauderdale , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...