Recently graduated Staff Accountant
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Entry Level Staff Accountant - 100% in office A large publicly
traded company located in Ft Lauderdale. Why take a Staff
Accountant role with this company?
- Work in the fastest growing division within the company
- The company has substantially grown over the last 5 years and
is forecasted to continue growth.
- Position offers highly desired work-life balance and
- Promote from within culture, position open due to internal
- Great benefits package that includes tuition reimbursement,
401k w/match, etc.What will the Staff Accountant do?
- Perform month-end closing procedures for assigned accounts/
vessels, including preparation of journal entries and account
reconciliations (cash, prepaid insurance, fuel inventory, accruals
for purchase orders, payroll and other expenses, etc.).
- Assist with reviewing and analyzing financial results on a
vessel/ port/ company level to ensure accuracy and completeness of
balances/ amounts for reporting purposes.
- Work with operations to obtain explanations for significant
fluctuations actual vs. prior period and budget/ forecast.
- Monitor bank accounts and assist with weekly cash flows
- Participate in the budgeting and reforecasting process.
- Prepare schedules for audits and assist with audit
requests.What does the company need in a Staff Accountant?
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required.
- Recently graduated from school or graduating this semester.
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Fort Lauderdale , Recently graduated Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...