Company: Dimension Hospitality LLC Headquarters
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: September 23, 2022
This is the job description for PAYROLL MANAGER.
Job Title: Payroll Manager
Company: Dimension Hospitality
Reports To: Director of Finance and Accounting
Supervises: Payroll Clerk. Payroll Coordinator. Administrative
Job Purpose: The Payroll Manager will oversee and supervise the
organization's payroll functions, ensuring pay is processed on
time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations. To
ensure associates receive their bi-monthly pay on time. To
supervise and lead members of Payroll team performing payroll
functions and maintaining payroll records.
1. Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing systems to
ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions
including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other
2. Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates
including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
3. Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll
4. Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage,
and hour laws and best practices.
5. Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to
6. Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing
software, systems, and procedures.
7. Bi-weekly schedule compliance, analysis of P&L postings
through the month and at month end, lead labor review meetings,
reconcile hours worked vs scheduled, communicate to departments
status of contract labor usage, etc.
8. Other duties as assigned.
1. Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including
preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes.
2. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
3. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
4. Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
5. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
6. Proficient with payroll software.
7. Strong interpersonal skill. Strong communication.
8. Strong time management skill
Education: BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting or
Experience: Three to five years of related experience required.
X Plan the work
X Determine the techniques to be used
X Apportion the work among associates
X Provide for the safety and security of the employees or the
X Monitor or implement legal compliance measures
X Customarily and regularly direct the work of at least 2 or more
full-time associates or their equivalent (1 full-time associate at
40 and 2 Part-time associates at 20 hours each, are equivalent to 2
Physical Requirements and working conditions:
Ability to speak and hear. Close and distance vision. Frequent
sitting with some walking and standing. Frequently lifts/carries up
to 25 lbs. Continual use of manual dexterity and gross motor skills
with frequent use of bi-manual dexterity and fine motor skills.
Continually works in normal office conditions and in close
proximity to others.
Additional physical, visual and working conditions:
X Identify and distinguish colors
X Outdoor weather conditions
X Stand for long periods of time
X Lift/carry 6-25 lbs.
X Reach hands and arms in any direction
X Able to work overtime and irregular hours
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection
of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to
add or remove duties from particular jobs when business need
Keywords: Dimension Hospitality LLC Headquarters, Fort Lauderdale , Payroll Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!