Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Why take a Senior Accountant role with this company?
- Work in the fastest growing division within the
- Company had substantially grown over the last 5 years and is
forecasted to continue growth
- Position offers highly desired work-life balance and team
- Promote from within culture, position open due to internal
- Great benefits package that includes tuition reimbursement,
401k w/match, etc.
What the Senior Accountant will do---
- Manage monthly close process, preparation of journal entries
and account reconciliations
- Review and analyze the financial results to ensure accuracy and
completeness of balance/amounts for reporting purposes
- Work closely with operations team in obtaining explanations of
fluctuations including actual vs. budget, compared to
- Assist with the preparation of monthly and quarterly
- Participate in budget and forecast process
What the company needs in a Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business is
- 3-5 years of public accounting or corporate accounting
- Go-getter personality, ability to communicate effectively with
other departments, stable job history
- Experience with Smart View reporting is a huge PLUS!
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Fort Lauderdale , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!