Maintenance Controller - $5000 Sign-On Bonus
Company: Presidential Aviation
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Salary $85,000 to $95,000 - Sign-on Bonus $5,000.The Maintenance
Controller supervises maintenance activities to ensure work is
performed to meet the required quality standards. This is also done
to make sure the aircraft is safe to fly. Directs advanced
troubleshooting supporting maintenance providers and works with OEM
tech support to solve issues. Reports to the Director of
Maintenance. General Duties and Responsibilities
- Issues work orders and purchase orders
- Evaluates work scope for RII requirements
- Arranges with maintenance providers to complete maintenance
tasks at home base
- Provides maintenance providers with work order documents
- Supervises maintenance events from initiation to RTS
- Defers aircraft maintenance when required
- Performs Maintenance Control duties as directed by GMM
- Audits completion of all maintenance records and forms prior to
approving an aircraft for return to service
- Ensures that all work performed is accomplished in accordance
with Company manuals and FAA standards.
- Approves aircraft for return to service
- Other duties as assigned by the DOM or Chief
- CAMP, CMP, experience preferred
- Valid FAA A&P Certificate
- At least 5 years in aircraft maintenance preferred.
- Strong background and knowledge of aircraft maintenance
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office products
such as Outlook, Excel, Project, PowerPoint.
- Achieves a typing skill of at least 35 words per minute
(average typist). Required for a productive work environment.
Keywords: Presidential Aviation, Fort Lauderdale , Maintenance Controller - $5000 Sign-On Bonus, Accounting, Auditing , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!