VP, Business Development
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: June 23, 2022
3Q/DEPT is leading the disruption of the growth marketing
industry by turning our clients into market leaders and household
names across the B2C, B2B, ecommerce, and FinTech verticals. We're
independent and values-driven, and the way we work reflects our
Silicon Valley roots: we're relentless, curious, and accept no
limits in driving growth for our clients and each other. We offer
full marketing services including SEM, SEO, social advertising,
display, mobile, analytics, CRO, creative, and business strategy.
We build and execute strategies to enable clients and our own
internal teams to capitalize on opportunities, break through
barriers to growth, and lead our respective fields. We are
committed to building and sustaining an environment where everyone
feels psychologically safe and valued. We seek frequent, open
feedback from our team and we offer company-wide training and
regular, open discussions on diversity, equity, inclusion and other
social issues. 3Q/DEPT offers employees flexibility with remote,
hybrid, and in office options (depending on team/location).The Vice
President of Business Development provides leadership, direction,
and resource stewardship to the organization's sales function. As
the organization's senior-most sales leader, the VP Sales is
accountable for overall sales organization performance, the
profitable achievement of sales organization goals, and for
aligning sales objectives with firm business strategy.The VP
reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.JOB RESPONSIBILITIESMeet or
exceed new client revenue goals by creating and directing, sales
strategy and sales development, forecasting, sales resource
planning and budgeting.Accountable for:
- Effective sales organization design, including sales job roles,
sales channel design, forecasting, and sales resource
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume, and other
key financial performance objectives.
- Oversee all aspects of sales development, working closely with
members of the leadership, sales, and marketing teams.
- Design and execute nurture campaigns that deliver results
measured in SQLs and pipeline.
- Turn MQLs into SQLs with lead nurturing and follow-up
- Own budget, metrics and foster an understanding of our efforts
through great internal reporting and sharing of results.
- Penetrate our target geos and segments with the right mix of
targeted marketing and ABM programs in partnership with
- Leads learning and development initiatives impacting the sales
organization, and provides stewardship of sales and sales
- Establishes and governs the sales organization's performance
- This includes establishing guiding sales organizational
principles for managing performance, establishing and prioritizing
critical performance measures for all sales jobs; overseeing the
equitable allocation of organization objectives across all sales
channels, markets, and personnel; and ensuring all key sales and
sales management associates are held accountable for assigned
- Provides leadership to the sales organization's management
team, while fostering a culture of accountability, professional
development, high-performance, and ethical behavior.
- Accountable for the sales organization support budget.
- Proactively assesses existing sales organization support
investments, including those in technology, training, and
- Ensures support investments yield productivity benefits
consistent with established objectives.
- Provides managerial leadership to Sales Development team in
meeting lead goals.
- Leads sales organization change initiatives by continuously
assessing the need for organizational change, championing change
initiatives, and removing obstacles impeding constructive
- Work closely with finance team to validate results against
forecasts and pacing documents.
- Establishes and maintains productive peer-to-peer relationships
with customers and prospects.ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE
- Set a tone of high standards, customer obsession and
data-driven discipline decision-making
- Achieves assigned organizational objectives for sales, profits,
volume, product mix, and other strategic goals.
- Supports the achievement of strategic objectives critical to
other functional areas within the firm.
- Leads with our core values and create a high eNPS score for
- Reports to the Chief Revenue Officer
- Peer colleague to other senior-most functional
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution.
- Master in Business Administration or equivalent a plus.
- Minimum ten years of sales management experience in a digital
agency sales environment.
- Cross-channel media strategy understanding
- Presentation deck creation
- Persuasive writing
- Public speaking
- Excellent organization
- Ability to problem-solve complex situations
- Sales acumen and process understanding
- Close attention to detail
- Strong math skillsTraits
- Teamplayer & collaboration
- Strategic thinking
- PartnershipAbout Us3Q/DEPT's unique culture is developed and
nurtured by our fantastic people and our core values: Be
Inclusive.We value everyone's ideas and opinions and commit to
building a psychologically safe environment to foster them. Our
hiring, communications, and promotions practices reflect our belief
that diverse perspectives and equitable and inclusive practices
continue to push us and our clients to find new ways to lead. Act
for the Greater Good.We lead with empathy and teamwork. During good
times and bad, we are committed to supporting each other, our
clients, and our communities. Own It.We are accountable: to
ourselves, to our teams, to our clients. We are proactive, we
communicate clearly, and we follow through. Accept No Limits.We are
intellectually curious and resourceful. We constantly challenge the
status quo to find or develop innovations that drive breakthrough
opportunities for our teams and our clients. We are a
collaborative, open-door, best-idea-wins environment that fosters
personal and company growth and has fun doing it. We promote
work/life balance and encourage constant learning by offering
unparalleled training, mentorship, and development for career
progression. And perhaps the best, most fundamental part of our
- AdAge Best Places to Work 2020, 2021 and 2022
- One of Inc.'s Best Places to Work in 2019 and 2021
- Winner of the 2019 US Search Diversity, Inclusion and Equality
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, a 401K plan and
company match, and paid parental leave
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Volunteer opportunities, team retreats, and lunch seminars
3Q/DEPT's top priority is the health and safety of our employees,
their families and the communities where they live and work. As
part of our commitment to health and safety, we require all
employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if they choose to
come in to a 3Q/DEPT office, attend company events, and/or work
with peers in-person at any site. 3Q/DEPT offers a reasonable
accommodation process for individuals who are unable to meet our
vaccination requirement due to a disability, medical condition or
sincerely held religious belief. 3Q/DEPT is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer, committed to evaluating all qualified
candidates regardless of gender, gender identity, race, national
origin, religion, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or
veteran status. Furthermore, we believe optimal results come from
operating a meritocracy built upon diversity of thought and
background and absolutely devoid of discrimination and hate speech.
We do everything in our power, including strict adherence to an
anti-harassment policy, to make 3Q/DEPT an inclusive,
psychologically safe organization whose employees feel comfortable
respectfully sharing their thoughts with each other and our
leadership. Our training and mentorship programs help make sure all
employees have an equal opportunity to grow and excel.
Keywords: 3Q/DEPT, Fort Lauderdale , VP, Business Development, Accounting, Auditing , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!