Senior Manager of Diversity Equity Inclusion
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: June 21, 2022
EisnerAmper, a premier accounting and business advisory services
firm, is seeking a Senior Manager, Diversity Equity Inclusion
(DEI), who will support strategic DEI pillars and co-manage
cultural, ally ship and projects that advance inclusion and
belonging in alignment with our global DEI strategy. This
integrated strategy includes alignment with our Corporate Social
Responsibility (CSR) and Environmental Social Governance (ESG)
strategies and focuses on the worldwide inclusion efforts across
our firm and working to maximize social impact. We seek someone who
thrives in a growing environment and demonstrates exceptional
About the team
The newly formed Diversity Equity and Inclusion team serve as a
center of excellence for the firm, leading the development and
embedding of DEI throughout the business strategy and partners with
leadership across lines of business and global markets to provide
subject matter expertise on relevant equity and inclusion practices
that enhance our position as an inclusive thought leader internally
What you'll do
In partnership with stakeholders, you will identify key DEI
opportunities and competitive focus areas. Working to maximize
impact, you will design and implement enterprise DEI goals that
drive growth and enable EisnerAmper to realize its DEI commitments.
Working under the Chief Diversity Officer's leadership, you will
help integrate the global DEI strategy firmwide.
Additionally, the Senior Manager DEI will serve as an advocate,
subject matter expert, and advisor to our leaders and people
managers. You are self-aware and bring an appreciation and
awareness of global perspectives and inclusivity to the team,
paired with excellent project and program management to influence
defined business outcomes.
* Focus on the firm's mission to set the standard for DEI by
creating the culture and the systems that ensure everyone is
empowered to thrive as their exceptional selves and reach their
* Drive initiatives that activate our DEI strategic pillars,
including the design, development and implementation of work.
* Manage the development and execution of priority DEI programming
under the leadership of the Chief Diversity Officer.
* Embed DEI into the employee, client, supplier and external
* Collaborate with Inclusion Councils, Ambassadors and Communities
to enable meaningful connection through common passions and shared
* Position EisnerAmper as a thought leader committed to Diversity,
Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, Employee Wellness and a positive
* Develop a portfolio of tools and resources to drive and deliver
on global DEI strategy.
* Contribute to governance structure, policies, procedures, action
plans and processes to effectively support leadership
accountability for leading DEI and align with business
* Identify and develop learnings, tools, and resources that
position our people & culture to serve as allies and inclusive
* Collaborate across the firm and co-manage external
* Support the development (e.g., content, structure, timeline) and
delivery (scoping, planning, and managing) of DEI programming and
initiatives (e.g., recruitment, advancement, and learning &
* Research and remain current on internal and external activities
in the firm that may impact the DEI programming and initiatives
through cross-functional, global and external collaboration.
* Be a strategic thought leader internally and externally,
representing DEI commitments.
* Collaborate with industry and service lines, drive community
impact and engagement and inform leaders on critical social impact
* Drive DEI integration through human resources processes,
including talent acquisition, performance management, learning and
development, succession planning, and diverse talent programs.
* Support the Chief Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Officer on ad hoc
* Be a leader, team player, and proactive professional who works
and thinks strategically while managing the team at the tactical
level to deliver desired business outcomes.
* Measure and report on critical DEI statistics, including program
* Minimum ten years of DEI, Organizational Development, Program
Management, DEI-related Communications, or equivalent experience,
preferably within a professional services environment.
Ideally you'll have
* Passionate and enthusiastic about diversity, equity, and
* Excellent executive presence and ability to engage at the most
senior level of the firm.
* Superior analytical, assessment and reporting skills; project,
time and people management skills; written communication,
facilitation and presentation skills.
* Proven ability to deliver high caliber work within a matrixed,
collaborative, fast-paced environment, in addition to being able to
handle sensitive and confidential information.
* Ability to travel as necessary.
Keywords: EisnerAmper, Fort Lauderdale , Senior Manager of Diversity Equity Inclusion, Accounting, Auditing , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!