Company: Tbg Southeast
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Senior Accountant at Nonprofit OrganizationDo you love helping
others? Are you driven by a desire to do good? If making the world
a better place is important to you, why not engage your passion and
CHOOSE a career & employer where you can use your vital energy to
make a difference!
The position will handle accounting operations and supporting the
CFO with financial records and transactions for the Organization as
- Prepare daily end journal entries
- Perform the month end closing process
- Analyze variances compared to budget and prior period and
prepare commentary related to the variances
- Review labor allocations for accuracy and ensure updates are
- Support accounts payable by assisting with coding if
- Review monthly accounts receivable balances and analyze
- Assist with external audit requests and prepare year end
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelors Degree (ideally in Accounting but NOT required)
- Knowledge of the Full Cycle Accounting process
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experienceby Jobble
Keywords: Tbg Southeast, Fort Lauderdale , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!