Senior Staff Accountant
Company: ADVANCED ROOFING INC.
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Are you
interested in working for a company that cares about your growth
and development? Advanced Roofing is looking for you!
Apply today to join our collaborative and dedicated team and become
a member of?an organization that is committed to quality. If you
have high standards, are dependable, motivated, and have a can-do
positive attitude we are looking for you. We are looking for team
players that are also able to plan and manage their time
effectively, while remaining focused on key priorities. The ideal
candidate is someone that wants to learn and develop. You should
have a successful career history of exceeding performance
expectations, an impeccable work ethic and able to work with
confidential information. The description for our ideal candidate
is a self-starter, accountable, driven, hard-working, personable,
and works well both with others and independently.
If this sounds like you don't hesitate in applying today!
Company SummaryAdvanced Roofing, established in 1983, is the
largest commercial roofer and specialty contractor in Florida, and
the 10th largest in the country. The business has consistently
experienced year over year growth, driven by its reputation for
top-quality work and exceptional and professional customer service.
Our leadership is built on the foundation of honesty, integrity,
dedication, and identifying talented employees who share the same
values and are committed to continuous growth.
- We are a family-owned business who believe people are our best
- We are dedicated and believe in the importance of work/life
- We are a dog friendly environment
- We believe in TEAM work (Together Everyone Accomplishes
- Room for growth within the Accounting departmentKey
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses
entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying,
allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving
discrepancies including but not limited to Fixed Assets and
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to the month end closing
- Prepares variance analysis and works with operations
organization to provide variance explanations
- Supports the controller with evaluating and managing the
- Assists manager of FR&A in developing key metrics and
analysisSkills, Experience, and Knowledge RequiredEducation
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or financeExperience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in accounting preferredSkills &
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate with
varying levels within the organization
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Successful background investigation
- Successful Pre-employment drug screenWorking Conditions -
Environment - Special Requirements
- Full time onsite
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all
regulatory requirements including, OSHA, State and Federal
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the
- Employees will be subject to the random drug and alcohol
testing upon reasonable suspicion or any other regulatory
- The company is a "dog friendly" environment.General Commitment
for All Employees
- Commitment to Company values and complies with Company norms,
policies, directives, and procedures.
- Follows all safety procedures and protocols.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities
required to be performed by the employee. Performs all other duties
- We are an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and
individuals with disabilities. All applicants will be considered
for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or
disability status.CC-C024413 EOE DFWP#INDARI123
Keywords: ADVANCED ROOFING INC., Fort Lauderdale , Senior Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!