Company: Recruit Group
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 13, 2022
One of our top clients is growing! If you have a solid track
record as a Staff Accountant... please continue. Essential
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
1. Pay bills; receive money; reconcile bank accounts; assure
expenditures are in accordance with code balances for item
acquisition; reconcile A/R in ProCare to MAS
2. Inform supervisor of the balances of internal accounts.
3. Conduct invoice activities and pay vendors for delivered
materials and services. Ensure that invoices are correct regarding
material quantity/quality specifications; review invoices listed
prices; make necessary pricing adjustments; make computer entries
and cut checks for vendors.
4. Interact with field management to ensure compliance with deposit
processes and reconciliations, NSF checks and follow-up
5. Enter data, type, handle phone calls and incoming mail; maintain
6. May be called upon to prepare correspondence and report; serve
as the receptionist
7. Provide analysis of accounts as requested by CFO or Corporate
A minimum of three to five years of experience with primary
responsibility for accounting in the areas of A/P and GL entry
Experience working with vendors and employees
Knowledge of accounting practices and principles
Knowledge of state and federal laws relating to key areas of
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or related field or
equivalent experience required.
Keywords: Recruit Group, Fort Lauderdale , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!