2019- 2020 Principal Pool- Fort Lauderdale, FL
Company: Charter Schools USA (CSUSA)
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: April 9, 2021
- Serve as Educational Leader of the School
- Serve as a Chief Administrator of the School
- Supervise and Develops Staff; Cultivate leadership in
- Communicate with Stakeholders
- Shape the vision of success for all students within the CSUSA
- Lead the team, including all stakeholders, on a journey to
sustainable success through long-term planning with ongoing
monitoring, support, and measurable milestones.
- Create a climate conducive to student success
- Improve teacher practice through ongoing observations,
coaching, feedback, and support
- Manage people, data and processes with the goal of school
- Professional Standards for Educational Leaders
- Develop, advocate, and enact a shared mission, vision, and core
values of high-quality education and academic success and
well-being of each student
- Act ethically and according to professional CSUSA norms
- Strive for equity of educational opportunity and culturally
- Develop and support intellectually rigorous and coherent
systems of curriculum, instruction, and assessment
- Cultivate an inclusive, caring, and supportive school
- Develop the professional capacity and practice of school
- Foster a professional community of teachers and other
- Engage families and the community in meaningful, reciprocal,
and mutually beneficial ways
- Manage school operations and resources
- Act as agents of continuous improvement **MAY PERFORM OTHER
DUTIES AS ASSIGNED** DISCLAIMER The above statements are intended
to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Demonstrates the ability to lead people and get results through
- Has the ability to think ahead and plan over a 1-2 year time
- Has the ability to organize and manage multiple
- Possesses problem analysis and problem resolution at both a
strategic and functional level.
- Collaborates to establish and manage the school's budgets and
resources, including negotiating variances and related
- Has experience with employee training and development.
- Possesses strong customer and student orientation.
- Possesses excellent communication skills: Oral (including
presentations), Written, Interpersonal (active listening),
Negotiating and Influencing.
- Has experience leading high-performance teams and is a strong
- Has a strong track record for analyzing complex
problems/issues, identifying patterns and recommending creative
- Possesses a broad conceptual perspective and forward-thinking
on business issues and their long-term impact on the business unit,
the finance function, and the firm. Ability to systematically
analyze complex issues and data.
- Is proactive and takes initiative. Thinks creatively. Drives
projects to completion. Insists on the highest level of
- Has detailed knowledge of Federal, State, and local
requirements for K-12 schools and charter school law preferred.
- No physical exertion required.--
- Required to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or up-to 10 pounds of force as frequently as needed to move
objects. WORK ENVIRONMENT
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is
moderate. Noise levels may rise during periods of high student
traffic. TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Salary and benefits shall be paid consistent with CSUSA salary
and benefit policy. Length of the work year and hours of employment
shall be those established by Charter Schools USA.
- This document does not create an employment contract, implied
or otherwise, other than an "at-will" relationship. FLSA OVERTIME
Job is exempt from the overtime provisions of the Fair Labor
Standards Act (FLSA). EVALUATION The performance will be evaluated
in accordance with Charter Schools USA Policy. DECLARATION The
Charter Schools USA Human Resources Department retains the sole
right and discretion to make changes to this job description. Any
employee making changes unauthorized by the Human Resources
Department will be subject to disciplinary action up to and
including termination. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Master's degree (MA) from an accredited college or university
- Professional Certification in Educational Leadership for
- Minimum 2 yrs relevant experience (in school administration
preferred) and/or training.
- Experience in student instruction.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a school community toward improved
- Computer literacy skills; proficient in Windows, MS Word,
Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint; Student Information System (SIS).
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Such alternatives to the above requirements as CSUSA may find
appropriate and acceptable. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Charter Schools USA (CSUSA), Fort Lauderdale , 2019- 2020 Principal Pool- Fort Lauderdale, FL, Accounting, Auditing , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!