Vice President of Account Management
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Are you an upbeat software account management executive with a
deep knowledge of SaaS, recurring revenue and using renewals to
drive growth? If so, Corvee is in need of an experienced,
goal-oriented person with extraordinary skills to positively impact
performance and work cross-functionally with our Marketing, Sales
and Client Success teams.
Our key focus at Corvee is providing a seamless and
customer-focused experience through empowered employees to solve
any problem. The Vice President of Account Management will be
empowered to lead a team of Customer Support Managers and
strategize and execute on driving client retention, renewals and
possible expansion opportunities of Corvee's software and
While no two days will be the same for the Vice President of
Account Management, a day in the life here at Corvee will be
ensuring that your team is proactively assisting our wonderful
existing clients with any issues they may have, as well as working
with them to be their preferred vendor of choice - thus continuing
a long and prosperous relationship with our clients by renewing
and/or upselling their Corvee agreements.
You will be responsible for reviewing and managing all contract
details across our existing client base, and at times, drafting
amendments, addendums, change requests, and other items needed to
support the execution of renewal agreements according to our
renewals management process.
Your team will work closely with our Sales organization to ensure
our clients are meeting the necessary milestones and goals
essential to the success of the client and their existing contract.
As part of this effort, you will be responsible for making sure
Corvee is positioned to maintain a high level of client retention
through timely account reviews, QBRs, and other activities needed
to make sure we renew client contracts. You will also work
alongside our Marketing and Sales teams to help identify
opportunities where we can expand business within our client
How You'll Contribute
- Hiring A players to build your team and training them to hit
- Work cross-functionally with the Executive Leadership teams to
manage and evolve the renewals process to meet/exceed assigned
revenue goals and on-time renewal rate targets.
- Working several quarters ahead of renewal dates to ensure
customer 'Renewal Readiness', engaging with the broader account
team, partners and customer health data to identify renewal risk,
and partner on remedial actions aimed at securing an on-time
renewal, with growth potential.
- Identify expansion opportunities to generate additional revenue
(upsell/cross-sell), driving those opportunities to closure and/or
ensuring that the appropriate account management resources are
engaged to maximize the opportunity.
- Prepare weekly forecasts of renewal bookings and renewal rates
within a tight band of accuracy.
- Proactively work with CSMs to identify issues that may impact a
renewal, and engaging all available resources to resolve.
- Assist Sales and Finance teams with customer and account
research & customer audits for renewal.
- Support evolving operational processes aimed at improving
renewal efficiency, effectiveness, accuracy and insight generated
from renewals performance.
- Keep renewal records within SFDC and Totango up to date as well
as management and oversight of our renewals forecast and properly
qualify expansion opportunities.
- Collaborate with Client Success Managers on account planning
and aligning quarterly business reviews (QBRs) to the customer
journey with new opportunities to grow the relationship.
- Support the Client Success team in identifying, managing, and
mitigating account risk in support of renewing accounts.
- Standardize and Operationalize the Renewal Opportunity
Management and Forecast process.
- Design and launch winback campaigns for churned customers.
What You'll Bring
- Minimum of 7+ years of Renewals and/or Account Management
- Experience in building and leading a team for at least 3+ years
in the Customer Support arena, with a strong preference in a
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a
fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Ability gather requirements and manage complex initiatives,
execute within timelines and with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic with ability to perform under
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
Why You'll Love Us
- Competitive Salary
- Generous PTO Package
- 10 Company Holidays
- 100% Paid Medical Benefits
- Company equity
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Awesome Co-Workers!
Who We Are
Corvee empowers accounting and tax professionals with a suite of
solutions designed to build, grow and optimize their firms. We work
with firm professionals in the specialties of tax, accounting and
Corvee provides a bundle of solutions for each specialty including
tax planning and client collaboration software, firm growth and
development programs and wealth management advisor partnership
Built with the help of on-staff tax and accounting experts, the
all-in-one suite is designed to help firms increase revenue and
improve efficiency, while providing the highest value and insight
to their clients.
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive
information, we require all candidates that receive and accept
employment offers to complete a background check before being
Keywords: Corvee, Fort Lauderdale , Vice President of Account Management, Accounting, Auditing , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!