Chief Financial Officer (CFO
Company: Performance Hospitality
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Description Company Overview: InSite Group is a boutique real
estate investment and development company specializing in the
acquisition and development of hospitality, residential, and
mixed-use properties. The firm was founded in 1996 and has grown to
be a leading developer of lifestyle properties across the United
States. Its subsidiaries were strategically formed over time to
provide proprietary and third-party development and management
services, which include design and procurement, general
contracting, hotel operations, and lifestyle branding. Purpose: The
ideal candidate will be a talented, visionary finance leader who is
hands-on with strong financial and accounting skills. They must be
a strong mentor and role model for department heads and entire
division. The role is responsible for financial planning, providing
strategic leadership in the development, evaluation and execution
of short and long-term strategic objectives. Implement and maintain
financial and accounting systems, processes and controls.
Experience needed in debt service,--public offerings, multiple
investors or equity partners, bank construction draws, fund
raising, debt financing and asset based lending. Essential
- Establish and enforce application of appropriate internal
operational controls in Sox compliance and financial
- Assess, provide recommendations and evaluate financial
performance of the organization with regards to long-term
operational goals, budgets and forecasts
- Develop and maintain monthly operating budget and annual
company operating budget
- Create and establish annual financial objectives that align
with the company's plan for growth and expansion
- Prepare and present monthly, quarterly and annual financial
reports including monthly profit and loss by division, forecast vs.
budget by division and weekly cash flow by division and provide
- Identify, develop and execute analysis of business
- Ensure proper functioning of all systems, databases and
- Provide regular maintenance and backup of all accounting
- Oversee the preparation and timely filing of all local, state
and federal tax returns
- Ensure underlying accounting records are accurate,
- complete in accordance with USGAAP and record keeping complies
with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Monitor the month-end close process, constantly reviewing
procedures while eliminating inefficiencies
- Manage cash flow planning process and ensure funds
- Represent company to banks, financial partners, institutions,
investors, public auditors and officials.
- Remain current on audit best practices as well as state,
federal and local laws regarding company operations
- Utilize forecasting models and activity based analysis to
provide financial insight in the organizations plans and operating
budgets Qualifications: We are looking for a Bachelor's Degree in
Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, Master's Degree is
a plus. Five to ten years' experience in the commercial real
estate, hospitality, property management and/or related industry.
CPA preferred and knowledge of all financial legislation. Benefits
- Your Voice Matters! Our unique Open Source culture gives you
the opportunity to impact our continuously evolving company.
- Explore our Hotels! Associates receive hotel and restaurant
discounts & perks at any of our properties.
- Enjoy the Holidays! We offer Seven (7) paid holidays throughout
- Exceptional benefits including elective Medical, Dental,
Vision, and Short-Term Disability coverage.
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance, AD&D, Long-term
Disability, and Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Celebrate You! Choose one (1) paid day of personal celebration
each year to use however you choose.
Keywords: Performance Hospitality, Fort Lauderdale , Chief Financial Officer (CFO, Accounting, Auditing , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!